A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
* For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser help.
Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
* For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser help.
Chrome: Settings> Show advanced settings> Privacy -> Content settings.
* For more information, you can check Google support or browser support.
Safari: Preferences> Security.
* For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser support.
Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
* For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser support.
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, we advise you to consult its policy of installation. Use and blocking of cookies.
Some features of the services and areas of this website may not work properly because of this.
The cookies settings on this website are configured to "allow cookies" and thus offer you the best possible browsing experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookies settings or click "OK" you will be giving your consent. You can check our "Cookies Policy" at any time.