Request a Quote

Do you want to know the price of minibus hire or the price of coach hire? We give you an Online Budget (without Compromise). Fill in the form and introduce an email, to which we will send you the request in 24 hours. You will be able to rent a minibus in Spain in a simple and safe way. Check it out !

If your trip has several stops indicate them in “observations” so that we can personalize your budget. If you want to budget a tour (trip of several days) you can include it in observations as well. But if you prefer you can send us an email to grandoure@grandoure.com, attaching the itinerary. Whatever is most comfortable for you. You can also call us at our headquarters in Madrid or Valladolid: 91 435 54 74 / 983 54 62 99.

Or send us a whatsApp to (+34) 611 04 76 25

After receiving the price of your trip you will be able to rent the bus following the instructions in the email. Or by contacting us, if you prefer us to help you personally.

The consultation does not have any commitment. And to book the service you simply have to confirm acceptance of the quote by email and pay 20% of the amount budgeted. The remaining 80% must be paid 5 days before the beginning of the service.

Service Cancellation Policy

  • The cancellation of your trip has the following costs. If you notify us, in writing to the email grandoure@grandoure.com, with 5 working days in advance WITHOUT COST.
  • If the email is received between 5 and 2 working days (working) 20% of the total amount of the trip.
  • With less than 2 working days 50% and if it is on the same day 100% of the amount.

Discover Our Luxury Buses – We Are Tour Specialists.

This website uses its own and third party cookies to obtain statistical data of the navigation of its users. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. If you want, you can change your preferences or expand this information

The cookies settings on this website are configured to "allow cookies" and thus offer you the best possible browsing experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookies settings or click "OK" you will be giving your consent. You can check our "Cookies Policy" at any time.

Close